top of page

Registration & Insurance

I am registered as a

Canadian Certified Counsellor

(C.C.C. #10008614) through the

Canadian Counselling and

Psychotherapy Association. 

You can learn more about this

 organization at

IMG_6171 (2).JPEG
IMG_6125 (2).JPEG

If you have an extended health benefit plan,

it may cover all or a significant

portion of your counselling fees. 

Please ensure you review your plan to determine how much coverage you have

and what credentials or registrations

are required to be reimbursed.

I am also a registered service 

provider with the Crime Victim 

Assistance Program (CVAP). 

Registration and Insurance: Services
bottom of page